Skip to content
Carpet Quick Referencetrellis2023-10-26T16:58:36-04:00
- Manufacturer’s Warranty – Look for 15 years to lifetime for corridors
- Solution Dyed is preferable to overprint due to the colour being part of the fibre of the extruded fibres.
- Higher yarn Density is more costly, thicker, more high quality
- Weight range 20-26 oz for Carpet tile, 24-36 for broadloom (weight denotes quality with broadloom)
- Look for Mould/Mildew resistant fibers.
- Fire rating is subject to application – Fire-rated Broadloom is typically approved for all highrise floors, while carpet tile, due to its vinyl backing is approved only on floors with sprinkler systems installed.
- Accessibility concerns – no cut pile